Pages

Thursday, February 27, 2014

What I bought and sold.


1. Vintage Sunset Stitchery kit
2. Vogue sewing pattern
3. Alice in Wonderland rubber stamps
4. Anthropologie floral coffee mug
5. Vintage framed tropical painting
6. Vintage Men's bodybuilding brass belt buckle
7. Vintage olive green necktie
8. Vintage Valuetales book lot (19)
9. Christian disciples wall plaque
10. Men's shirt with horse heads on it
11. Vintage small orange Hanova dish

Interested in what I sell? You can see the whole list here. It's eclectic. It's vintage. It's boring. It's mine and I love it :)

1 comment:

  1. I like looking at your ebays stuff. "The power of believing in yourself" was one of my fave books as a kid. A neighbour had it, and when I would visit her, I'd pull it off the shelf and enjoy. I found it myself once while thrifting, t'is now mine.

    ReplyDelete